ARTOGO (hereinafter referred to as “we/our/us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, which constitutes our membership terms. Without members’ consent, we will not provide any personal data to third parties irrelevant to ARTOGO service. Members should keep personal information and passwords properly and not provide passwords to anyone. Remember to log out after using the service of our website, and to close the browser if sharing a device with others. Please read the following details in this privacy statement to ensure your rights:
- Use of Personal Data
- Collection of Information
- Purpose of Collection
- Use of Information
- ARTOGO complies with the privacy and advertising policies of Facebook/Google. The email account and basic information collected from your login via Facebook/Google are only used for our personalized content and service.
- The personal data, including credit card information, provided for digital content purchase, will directly be passed to our payment processing partners using protective encryption to make sure our transaction is correctly and securely.
- We will not disclose your personal data except for service necessity or legal purposes.
- At ARTOGO, we respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal data. If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us to manage your data.
- Service of Connection
- Membership Record
- We only collect the information necessary to carry out our services, including all the data but not limited to IP address, using time, the browser, browsing, and clicking records that the server generates automatically while surfing or searching the internet. The data will be preserved in the membership service database, and ARTOGO may use and analyze the data legitimately for better service based on your consent. If there is any concern, you agree to use the records in our membership service database as the determination standard.
- For government and law enforcement information requests, ARTOGO complies with the laws to provide your data and details as legally required if you are under investigation.
- ARTOGO websites, online services, interactive applications, and advertisements may use “cookies” to help us verify members and enhance or provide information to our members in accordance with your favorite or response.
- To provide members personalized service
- To better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches
- Information Security
- ARTOGO website uses SSL to protect user information from saving, changing, disclosing, or destroying without authorization. If there were accidents that caused misuse of user information, including privacy attacks from third parties that reasons not attributable to ARTOGO, you cannot claim compensation regarding this, but we are committed to helping and preventing loss.
- To make sure your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to ARTOGO employees that are needed for work and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company only.
- Do not share your personal account with others as personal account data is confidential information. We will not contact you via the phone number or email address not provided by you. If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, you may take the risks and responsibilities of potential data exposure according to the third parties privacy policies. If you have data breaches of your account, please change your profile on our website immediately.
- We employ other companies, agents, or contractors (”service providers”) to perform functions and services on our behalf to ensure the legal provision of our website service and strict protection of all user information. We cannot guarantee 100% security of information or purchase transactions as a current technical limitation, please note that users should acknowledge all the risks of information and purchase transactions while using internet service.
- Changes to This Privacy Statement
- Privacy Questions
ARTOGO collects information about you and ensures your rights. In terms of the Personal Information Protection Act, making the explanation as below:
020/Agency and brokerage business, 040/Marketing (including financial cross-selling business), 063/Non-government agency collect or process personal information under legal obligations, 067/Credit card, cash card, debit card, or electronic value-stored card business, 069/Contract, contract-like or other legal relation matters, 072/Policy propaganda, 077/Booking, lodging registration, and ticket master business, 081/Legal transaction business for personal data, 090/Consumer, customer management and service, 104/Account management and debt trading business, 109/Education or training Administrative, 118/Intellectual property rights, the disc management and other related administrative, 129/Accounting and related services, 133/Operating telecommunication and value-added telecom network business, 135/Information (Communication) services, 136/Information (Communication) and database management, 137/Information and communication security and management, 143/Sports and recreation business, 148/Internet shopping and other electronic commerce services, 152/Advertisement or commercial behavior administration, 153/Movie, television, music and media administration, 154/Reference、157/Investigation, statistics and research analysis, 181/Other business operation in accordance with the business registration project or organization prospectus, 182/Other consulting and consultant services
According to the personal information category of the competent authority (included but not limited to personal information, proxy, or statutory agents’ data for membership application). Based on your prior consent, ARTOGO is allowed to collect, process, store, deliver, and use the data from you, and share it with our collaborated parties permitted by law. We use the information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance, and personalize our services and marketing efforts, manage member referrals, process your registration, your orders, and your payments, and communicate with you on these and other topics.
The advertisers on our website, or any integrated partners who are connected to our website, may receive information about you and your activity. These integrated partners should have their own privacy policies, which our website is not responsible for.
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory, or operational requirements as technology development. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with the law. Your continued use of the ARTOGO service after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgment and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes. If you do not wish to acknowledge or accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the ARTOGO service.