🙀
このコンテンツは、現在この言語でご利用いただけません (日本語)

2-2

基石 - 基泰工程司Cornerstone—Kwan, Chu and Yang Architects

基泰工程司Kwan, Chu and Yang Architects

1954年中央研究院來到南港,從選址、院區環境與道路等基礎建設、建築規劃設計等,早期均由「基泰工程司」進行。其中部分已拆除,部分仍留存使用中。 When Academia Sinica moved to the Nangang in 1954, Kwan, Chu and Yang Architects handled everything from site selection to early campus environment and road infrastructure, as well as the planning and design of early buildings. Some structures have been demolished, while others remain in use. 已拆除的部分,包含: 圖1 1955年最早的會議室(總辦事處),位處在目前史語所歷史陳列館前半部分,現已拆除。照片為院士於總辦事處前合影。 圖2 史語所倉庫,1954年建造完成,為中央研究院第一棟辦公用建築物。 圖3 數理館,1960年竣工,現已拆除,改建為物理所研究大樓,館前有一座水池空間。 Figure 1. The original conference room (main office) in 1955 was located in the front section of the Museum of the Institute of History and Philology, Academia Sinica and has since been demolished. The photograph shows academicians posing in front of the main office. Figure 2. The warehouse of the Institute of History and Philology, completed in 1954, was Academia Sinica’s first office building. Figure 3. The Mathematics and Physics Building, completed in 1960, was demolished and rebuilt as the Institute of Physics research building. Note the pool in front of the original structure.